Following the outbreak of COVID–19 in the UK, the Organising Committee have taken the decision to postpone the 2020 Shanghai & Nimrod Cup. The proposed new dates for the event will be Portishead weekend on 12/13 September, and Cardiff weekend on 26/27 September.

The NoR will be updated shortly to reflect this change.

Any competitors who have already paid and are unable to make the new date will of course be able to claim a full refund on their entry fee.

If there are any queries, these can be directed to the club or discussed on our Facebook Group

On a positive side stay safe everyone, and lets us use the extra time to try to promote the event further.